Community: SOS JOB FAIR
Name: Community: SOS JOB FAIR
Date: February 22, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM CST
We are very excited about the FREE SOS JOB FAIR on FRIDAY, 2/22, 2019 that Society of Samaritans (SOS) will again be hosting for our community. Employers and Business Owners - this event will enable you to reach out to job seekers and to network with other employers in our community and to network with other employers in our community. The Greater Magnolia Area is home to 130,000 people. The job fair is FREE to Employers and Job Seekers! Please let me know at your earliest convenience that you plan to attend so we can get you signed up!
Last February, we had 48 Hiring Employers with 160 Job Seekers. We only have room for the first 50 employers who sign up! However, we will at least double the number of job seekers this year with more advertising and expanding our advertising to Conroe, The Woodlands and Waller areas. This event is designed to link the job seekers who are in career transition to the employers who are actively seeking top talent.
Employers – you will be provided with the following items AT NO CHARGE:
· 8’ table with 2 chairs (or more if needed)
· Hospitality room with snacks, drinks, coffee and lunch
· Interview booths available to screen candidates
· Job seeker workshops
· Mock interviews provided by MCSHRM members.
· Effective Use of Your Time – Screen multiple candidates in one day
· Networking Event with other companies and candidates
· A Great Opportunity to Serve Your Community!